Tuition fees for foreign students
|Level||Speciality||Form of study||Language||Tution fees, $||Period of payment|
|Preparatory Dpt.||Full time||Ukrainian/ Russian||780||year|
|Bachelor||051 Audit||Full time||Ukrainian||780||year|
|Bachelor||072 Finances, Banking and İnsurance||Full time||Ukrainian||875||year|
|Bachelor||072 Finances, Banking and İnsurance||Full time||English||1300||year|
|Bachelor||072 Finances, Banking and İnsurance||Part time||Ukrainian||435||year|
|Bachelor||122 Computer Science and information technology||Full time||Ukrainian||875||year|
|Bachelor||122 Computer Science and information technology||Full time||English||1200||year|
|Master||073 Management||Full time||English||1640||year|
|Master||073 Management||Full time||Ukrainian||1400||year|
|Master||072 Finances, Banking and İnsurance||Full time||English||1530||year|
|Master||072 Finances, Banking and İnsurance||Full time||Ukrainian||1310||year|
|Master||072 Finances, Banking and İnsurance||Part time||Ukrainian||650||year|
|Master||122 Computer Science and information technology||Full time||Ukrainian||1310||year|
|Master||122 Computer Science and information technology||Full time||English||1530||year|
To receive an invitation to study, you must provide the following documents:
– A copy of the first page of the foreigner’s passport containing his personal data;
– A copy of the document on secondary education;
– A copy of the application to the document on the previous education with marks (points), or academic transcript (with the number and name of the document);
– consent to the processing of personal data.
Documents should be sent in scanned form to the e-mail of the department of international relations: email@example.com
Admission to study at institutions of higher education of foreigners and stateless persons is done in accordance with the laws of Ukraine “On Higher Education”, “On Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons”, “On foreign Ukrainian”, “On refugees and persons in need of additional temporary protection, Decree of the President of Ukraine from June 3, 1994 No 271″ On measures to develop economic cooperation of some regions of Ukraine with neighboring regions of Belarus and administrative – territorial units of the Republic of Moldova, Decrees of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from February 26, 1993 No 136,”On Study of foreign citizens in Ukraine”, from September 11, 2013 No 684 “On Certain points for enrollment of foreigners and stateless persons to study”, Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from November 01, 2013 No 1541 “Some questions of organization of enrollment and training (internship) of foreigners and stateless persons” registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 25, 2013 No 2004/24536.
Foreigners and stateless persons (hereinafter referred to as foreigners) may obtain higher education at the expense of individuals and / or legal entities, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine, the consent to be bound by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, laws or agreements between higher educational institutions about international academic mobility. Admission of foreigners to educational institutions for study at the expense of the state budget is carried out within quotas for foreigners.
Foreigners who come to Ukraine for the purpose of studying, enter on the accredited educational programs (specialties). Admission of foreigners to study at the expense of individuals and / or legal entities is carried out:
1) twice a year, before and at the beginning of academic semesters (but not later than on November 1 and March 1, respectively), for obtaining a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree;
2) during the year for postgraduate and doctoral studies.
Admission of foreigners to study at the appropriate level of higher education is based on the results of entrance examinations on specified subjects and the language of instruction and on the basis of the academic rights of continuing education, provided by the document on the acquired level of education in the country of origin, and taking into account the points of success giving the right for continuing education at the next level of higher education in accordance with the legislation of the country that issued the document on the acquired degree (level) of education.
Foreigners who come to Ukraine to participate in academic mobility programs or to obtain higher education in accordance with educational programs agreed between Ukrainian and foreign higher educational institutions are accepted for study, taking into account the relevant contractual obligations of the relevant higher education institutions.
Admission of foreign citizens and stateless persons is carried out on the provision of the following documents: for admission, a foreigner personally submits to the selection committee an application in paper form.
To the application the foreigner adds:
1) the document (the original and its copy) about the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the admission takes place;
2) the supplement (the original and its copy) to the document on the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the admission is made (if any);
3) Academic certificate issued by a foreign / Ukrainian educational institution (in the case of transfer or renewal of studies, from the second year, the academic background is attached);
4) the original and a copy of the document containing information on the content of the curriculum by the previous level (level) of higher education, the credits received, the duration of studies and the success of the academic disciplines at the entrance to the master’s degree or postgraduate education;
5) a copy of the passport document of the foreigner or a document certifying the identity of the stateless person;
6) a health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
7) 12 photos of size 30 x 40 mm;
8) a copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian;
9) upon admission to the postgraduate study, an additional research proposal from the chosen scientific specialty or a list of published scientific publications and inventions in the Ukrainian or English language, certified in accordance with the established procedure at the place of work / training of the candidate, shall be submitted. The thematic plan of dissertation work (in Ukrainian or English) is submitted for admission to doctoral studies.
The documents specified in subparagraphs 1-5 of this paragraph must be translated into Ukrainian with a notarized translation of the certificate.
The documents specified in subparagraphs 1 – 4 of this paragraph must be certified in the country of issue in a manner officially used in that country for such certification and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine. The application and documents specified in this paragraphs are kept in the personal files of foreign students.
Foreigners, for whom the selection commission established the need for language (pre-university) preparation for basic education, undergo such training at the Preparatori department or other preparatory departments / departments that have a license of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for the preparation of foreigners for admission to higher education establishments
Admission of foreigners to the curricula of preparatory departments is carried out on the availability of documents on full secondary education received outside the Ukraine and which must be certified in the country of issue in the manner that is officially applied in this country for such certification , and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by the international treaties of Ukraine.
A condition for admission of a foreigner to study at a certain level of higher education is the successful completion of entrance examinations (interviews) from the language of instruction and mathematics as the basic discipline of the technical university and on the basis of the academic rights of continuing education provided by the document on the acquired level of education in the country of its origin, and taking into account the points of success giving the right to continue education at the next level of higher education in accordance with the legislation of the country that issued the document on the acquired level of education.
Foreigners and stateless persons are admitted as students after they: submitted necessary documents, passed interviews with the relevant commission; signed consent to the collection and processing of personal data; signed an application – the obligation to submit documents for passing the compulsory procedure for recognition and establishment of the equivalence of a educational document received in home country, signed a contract with the university for training and paid tuition fees.